Supplying industry and individuals with thermoset plastics and dispensing equipment for over 40 years!
- Castalloy™ - Low cost, water thin casting resin that gels in 1.5 minutes and can be de-molded in less than 10 minutes. Castalloy is a 1:1 ratio by volume.
- Hapflex™ - High performance elastomeric polymer alloys available in multiple speeds, colors, and hardness’s. (25A-72D) Most durable, impact resistant, products we carry.
- Hapsil™ - High tear strength, tin catalyzed RTV-2 Silicone rubber, which was designed for casting Hapco's wide variety of rigid and flexible polyurethane resins.
- Steralloy™ - Food & Drug Grade polymer alloys specifically formulated for applications that require FDA approval. Elastomeric and rigid series are available.
- S-RIM™ - Ultra fast, production grade casting resins available in black or natural tan color. S-RIM is a 1:1 ratio by volume and can be de-molded in less than 10 minutes.
- Tuffalloy™ - Rigid Liquid Molding Compounds with thermoplastic properties. Available in 4 speeds with a low viscosity and 1:1 ratio by volume.
- Ultracast™ - Low shrink, low viscosity, one to one mix ratio, duplicating casting systems that reproduce the finest detail.
- Ultraclear™ - Crystal clear casting resins with excellent physical properties and UV stability. Ultraclear products are mercury free, low viscosity & available in 3 gel times.
- Ultralloy™ - All purpose Liquid Molding Compounds with high physical properties for prototype or production parts. Many Ultralloy products are UL listed and pass 94 V-0.